Sightseeing Bus Location Demo in Kyoto City
- We will go around to famous Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines.
- The date is 18 November 2015. It’s day 3 of the symposium.
- The bus will start out from Miyakomesse. at 12:30.
- Admission is 2,000 yen per person.
- The tour is limited to 200 people.
Look below root of Bus Tour.
- Symposium Site
- Nijo-jo Castle
- Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine
- The WESTIN MIYAKO HOTEL
- Reception Site
Look below the precaution statement.
- In this bus tour, we will make the demonstration experiment utilizing Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (QZSS) which is Japan’s original satellite positioning system.
- The charge for this bus tour is low-cost admission, since you will be support our experiment.
- You can see sightseeing information on Kyoto by your smart-phone or tablet on the bus. The smart-phone and the tablet equipped with Android or iOS. Please prepare it respectively. We’ll lend it to the person who doesn’t have.(The number is limited, so, please offer beforehand.)
- We’ll offer Wi-Fi spot as means of communications for non-Japanese participants. If you are Japanese participant, please use your communication line.
- Please fill out the questionnaire of this tour and the demonstration experiment at the end of this bus tour
- We will take pictures and videos of the demonstration experiment in the bus tour. We take special care not to identify an individual. In the event of problems, please inform our staff on the day.
We will accept join this bus tour on 16,17 November at the registration desk.
For those who want to join the bus tour, please e-mail us at email@example.com.